Order Organizer: Blind Query on Order Organizer does not refresh the Lines data , and the data from the previous search is shown
(Doc ID 2048189.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find is done on Order Organizer for a specific Order.
On this queried Order , Lines tab shows the Line details for this Order.
Later when a blind find is done on the Order Organizer , see the Lines tab continues to show the Lines for the earlier queried Order.
Upon re query , Lines tab should show the Line Details for the currently fetched Orders result set
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Order Management responsibility
- Orders, Returns > Order Organizer
- On the Find screen , enter an Order Number and click on Find
- Click on Lines tab and see the Lines for this queried Order
- Come back to the find form , clear the criteria and do a blind find
- See the Lines tab , still shows the details for the earlier Order
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|