Control Level of the DUAL_UOM_CONTROL Column Is Not Inherited When Using Template with EGOIJAVA - Error INV_NO_DEFAULT_UOM and/or FRM-40654: Record has been updated. Requery block to see the change
(Doc ID 2048355.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create an item that has dual_uom_control at organization level with EGO Spreadsheet Java Concurrent Program (EGOIJAVA), see the new item does not inherit the control level of the dual_uom_control column. The following error occurs in the EGOIJAVA request log file:
1. Go to: Development Manager
2. Navigate to: Item Catalog > Create Production Items
3. Select the available template and copy
4. Click continue on the Select Templates page
5. Insert new item name
6. Click Finish
7. Item is created at master level, concurrent EGOIJAVA is launched.
8. Monitor request for completion.
9. View log.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document