Receipt Workbench: System Does not Distribute the Applied Amount to the Selected Lines When Receipt is Applied in Detail using 'Select All Lines'
(Doc ID 2048543.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Applying a receipt in detail by selecting the "Select All lines" button and then unchecking the line that does not need to be applied, does not update the amount applied in the remaining lines to distribute to total amount applied of the invoice
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Receivables Manager > Receipts > Receipts
2. query the receipt and click apply
3. Select the invoice to be applied and then
4. click on Apply in Details
5.Once in the Applied Applications screen select "All lines"
6. after the receipt amount is distributed in the lines, then de-select one line
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Still Have Questions?|