Employees See The Option Selected/defaulted To Disabled Veteran While Disclosing Veteran Status.
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP7 version, US HR Statutory Reporting
When employees click on disclose veteran status > By default disabled veteran status is selected on the pdf page.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Employee Self-Service
2. Select Disclose Veteran Status
3. The PDF form render properly but it automatically select 'I belong to the following classifications of protected veterans (Choose all that apply):' and the check box for Disable Veteran is checked as well
4. Now navigate to the US HRMS Manager Responsibility and go into the People form and bring up that specific employee and click on the Employement tab and the VETS 100A field shows 'Not a Veteran'
5 This make sense since that employee has not updated the Disclose Veteran Status PDF form before.
6. This is happening too all employee no matter what their actual veteran status is.
7. It appears that this is coming as part of the PDF form when it is rendered.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms