When Do WIP Issue Cannot Find The Serial Number After Generate On WIP Return
(Doc ID 2049251.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item-On-hand has a serial number. But when doing a WIP issue cannot find the serial number.
If a new serial being generated in WIP return, the new serial cannot be issued to a job.
Expect Serial Number be available when doing a WIP Issie
1. Create a new serial controlled item. Create a assemble item.
2. Create BOM for the assemble item which use the serial item as component.
3. Create a job for the assemble item
4. Misc receipt some serial into inventory.
5. Use WIP Issue, to issue some serials to the job.
6. Use WIP Return to return serial which issued to the job, issue the job again, could not find the serial number.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document