Position Form not showing all the defined Organizations in the List Of Values (LOV) of Organization, when New Position is created
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.2 HRMS RUP 5 version of the Application, In the Position Form.
When attempting to Create a New Position, the following error occurs.
'FRM-40212: Invalid value for field ORGANIZATION_DESC.'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login using 'HRMS Manager' Responsibility.
2. Navigate to Work Structures --> Position --> Description.
3. Key in a Position and when trying to Map an organization to it, it is not listed in the List Of Values (LOV).
4. Also got the above error message displayed in the Status Bar, when going ahead and saving the same.
5. But the same organization when queried from the Organization form, it is fetched and the same is classified as "HR Organization".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms