Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Lockbox ignores AR: Allow Overapplication in Lockbox profile option if Allow Discount is unchecked at customer level.
The issue is reproduced only if customer has Allow discount = No. If customer has Allow discount = Yes, the Lockbox is working as expected and does not overapply the transaction.
Steps to Reproduce:
Profile : AR: Allow Overapplication In Lockbox setup : No
Transaction Type : Invoice - Over Application is set to Yes.
Customer Setup : Allow discount = No at Customer Account/ Customer site level
- Create a new invoice
- Create a receipt
- Load AR Interface tables, wherein the receipt is applied to the same invoice twice
- Run Interface Lockbock a first time
- Unapplied the receipt to release my invoice
- Remove disable discount flag from Customer Account Profile
- Reload new receipt
- Run Interface Lockbox
- The invoice is overapplied
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms