Last updated on MARCH 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to add a new grade rate on an existing grade ladder, the other grade rates have null value
When trying to add a new grade rate on an existing grade ladder, the other grade rates should not have null value
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. US HRMS Manager responsibility
2. Navigate to Total Compensation / Total Compensation Setup Wizard and Date tracked to 29-JUN-15
3. Selected the newly created grade
4. Added the grade
5. Added steps
6. Verified the steps
7. Tried to update the default salary rate and see blank values.
8. After the transaction is committed, the existing entries got end dated and only the new ones have values.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms