Workflow Status Monitor Page Showing Internal Names Of Tab Instead Of Display Name Like Wfmon_Zoom_in
Last updated on JULY 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Workflow - Version 12.2.3 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Applications 12.2.3 version, using the Workflow Diagram:
The internal names of tab is showing up in the Status Monitor Page instead of Display Name:
On status Monitor UI Page it should show translatable label not internal name.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Applications.
2. Select Workflow Administrator Web Applications responsibility.
3. Navigate to Administrator Workflow > Status Monitor.
4. Search for any workflow type (e.g. WFERROR)
5. Select one of the result and click ''Status Diagram'' button.
6. Check the labels of buttons, tab, field name. WFMON_XXXXX (e.g.
"WFMON_ZOOM_IN") are shown on UI, instead of translatable label.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms