Enrollment Cancellation And Automatic Waitlisting Is Not Working
(Doc ID 2049836.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Learning Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP7 version, Catalog Admin
Wait-list functionality is not automatically placing delegates who are on a waiting list in the class when a space becomes available.
- The relevant security profiles are set correctly.
- The concurrent program, Enrollment Cancellation and Automatic Wait-listing is also Run
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Oracle Learning Administrator Responsibility
2. Go to the class where Maximum attendees are 3
3. Verify there are 3 enrollments with status as Enrolled and 1 with wait-listed
4. Cancel one enrollment from Administrator responsibility
5. Run Enrollment Cancellation and Automatic Wait-listing
6. Verify that no enrollments are placed
Recently upgrade to 12.1 HRMS RUP7
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document