When Enter 1+ Line In BEE Using Seeded Hong Kong Element "Company Quarters", Get Error "ID nn For the Flexfield Segment Company Quarters Address Does Not Exist In the Value Set HR_HK_QUARTERS_ID"
(Doc ID 2049882.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Hong Kong) - Version 12.2.4 and later
Oracle Payroll - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user tries to enter more than one BEE line into batch using seeded Hong Kong "Company quarter" element, the following error occurs.
ID nn for the flexfield segment Company Quarters Address
does not exist in the value set HR_HK_QUARTERS_ID
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Hong Kong HRMS Manager responsibility
2. N: Mass Information Exchange: MIX > Batch Element Entry
3. Create a new Batch and click on 'Element Lines'
4. Select Element = Company Quarters and hit FIND button
5. Enter 1st line: Assignment, values such as 'ER to Landlord', 'Pay refund to EE'. In 'Further Information' field, use LOV and select the value. Save
6. Enter 2nd line of data. Save. Exit batch lines form.
7. Go back into 'Element Lines' form again. ERROR!
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document