Trying to Change the Enrollment Status from from 'Placed' or 'Pending Evaluation' to 'Attended' Errors Out With 'You must enter a value for Date Placed as criteria for the List Of Values'
Last updated on MAY 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Learning Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update the enrollment status from 'Placed' to 'Attended' or 'Pending Evaluation' to 'Attended' below error is coming and unable to update the status.
You must enter a value for Date Placed as criteria for the List Of Values.
Address - Select a valid value.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to 'Oracle Learning Management Administrator' responsibility.
- Navigate to 'Learner Enrollments and Subscriptions' and find the specific class that the learner is enrolled in.
- Click the select box for learner from the search results click the update icon.
- Change the enrollment status from 'from 'Placed' to 'Attended' or 'Pending Evaluation' to 'Attended' and click 'Apply'.
- A red 'X' icon appears next to the Address field and the error message 'Address - Select a valid value.' appears below the address field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms