Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2015
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Purchase Order Issues
Supplier Order number is being copied when Shipments are split in iSupplier Portal.
Suppliers tie the Supplier orders with Purchase orders shipments; due to this issue, users encounter mismatches and Data corruptions
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create a Purchase Order as Buyer.
2. As Supplier user, Split the shipment in iSupplier Portal.
3. Update Supplier order line number on one shipment line.
4. Change request notification is sent to Buyer for approval, at this time we only have one shipment with Supplier order line number in the change requests table.
5. Buyer accepts the change.
6. Once accepted second shipment line is created on the PO
7. Check the shipments in po_line_locations_all , find that supplier line number populated on both the shipments even when updated this number on only one shipment line.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms