Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.1.3 version,
Users are seeing the Catalog Item pricing for all the available date ranges , instead of just that specific date period
Users expect to see only the Catalog Item Price for that specific date when searching for the Item.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: CLM Purchasing
3. Navigation: Buyer Work Center > IDVs
4. Update IDV Contract: ABCD-XX-XXXX
5. Update Line 0001 with Unit Price 1.00
Order Start Date: 01-MAY-2015 - 31-JUL-2015
6. Update IDV Contract: ABCD-XX-XXXX
Line 0002 ->> Unit Price 100.00
Order Start Date: 01-AUG-2015 - 31-SEP-2015
7. Update IDV Contract: ABCD-XX-XXXX
Line 0003 ->> Unit Price 250.00
Order Start Date: 01-OCT-2015 - 30-NOV-2015 (future dates)
8. Update IDV Contract: ABCD-XX-XXXX
Line 0004 ->> Unit Price 500.00
Order Start Date: 01-DEC-2015 - 31-DEC-2015 (future dates)
9. Update IDV Contract: ABCD-XX-XXXX
Line 0005 ->> Unit Price 1000.00
Order Start Date: 08-MAY-2015 - 31-MAY-2017 (future dates)
10. Save and receive Confirmation: CAR ABCD-XX-XXXX has been successfully saved.
11, Submit for Approval and receive Confirmation - IDV Contract ABCD-XX-XXXX has been Submitted for approval
11. Check in the Worklist > Find > PO Approval >IDV Contract ABCD-XX-XXXX,0 requires signature Accept and Sign Approval
12. Switch Responsibility: iProcurement
13. Navigation: iProcurement - Home Page > Shop Tab
14. Search: Stock: Item Catalog > ABCD > Click: "GO"
15. Returns All the Items on Contract Agreement regardless of price break effective date range.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms