Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.2 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Testing the Federal PAM ACH Payments Format (IBYDE_FV_P_A, IBYDE_FV_P_A_en.rtf), there are several issues with the template causing issues in the output file.
Create new PPR batch and use the Federal PAM ACH Payments Format. Per Treasury Fiscal Service, these are wrong:
• Country Code Text - PAM (ACH_PAYMENT_DATA_REC) (position 185-186) should be blank for domestic payments, the file has "US"
• All lines end in a Hexadecimal ‘0D’ Carriage Return in (position 850 of each line). It should be a space instead.
CTX Addenda issues: (PAM_ACH_ADDITIONAL_REC)
• GS Segment has extra field delimiter (*) between GS04 Date and GS05 Time.
• BPR07 should be equal to the KFC RTN of 101036151, file has 70230001.
• SE Segment count was wrong. There are 9 Segments (ST through SE inclusive) but file has a count of 7.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms