After End-Dating Asset Activity, PM Schedule Is Not Creating Work Orders For Other Activities For Same Asset
(Doc ID 2051183.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to generate Preventive Maintenance (PM) via the Maintenance Workbench OR the Generate Preventive Maintenance Work Orders Concurrent Request (EAMPMSDU), no work Orders were created for an asset after one of the four asset activities has been end-dated.
Work Orders to be created for the three remaining activities which were not end-dated. End dating one activity should not stop all work orders for the asset from being forecasted. There are other activities to be forecasted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Enterprise Asset Management.
2. Navigation: Assets-> Assets
3. Query an Asset which has multiple associated Activities
4. Push the Associate Activity Button and end-date one of the activities (set the effect to date to today)
5. EAM: Work Order Planning-> Maintenance Workbench-> Query the Asset
6. Forecast for the Asset. Zero Work Orders are created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document