Date in Service for Assets Created Through Project Is Different from Date in Service Entered in Deployment Page
(Doc ID 2051237.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Asset Tracking - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Asset is created with date in service = deployment source reference date rather actually date in service.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. PO receive an instance to project
2. Install the instance
3. Put in service, enter different date in field Date in Service than source reference date
4. Run 'Interface In-service to project'
5. Run "Create Asset Headers in Oracle Projects - Normal Items"
6. Run PRC: Generate Asset Lines for a Single Project
7. Run PRC: Interface Assets to Oracle Assets
8. Run Mass Additions Post
9. Check asset in asset workbench
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document