Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Pricing, Discounting & Charges
In the Charges form (OEXOECHG), when entering a value that has more than 2 decimals
FRM-40209: Field must be of form FM999G999G999G999G999G999G999G999G999G999G990D00.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Via Order Management Responsibility
2. Navigate Orders, Returns: Sales Order
3. Create or Query a Sales Order
4. Go to Lines Tab
5. Click in Actions button -> Charges
6. Create a line with Charge Name = Freight Costs and fill in field Charge with a value with more than 2 decimal places (ie: 253.27777) and you will have the error described above.
This used to work in release 11.5.10, but since upgrade to R 12.1.3 it does not work.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms