Manager Approve And Finish Objectives Erroris: ORA-01403: no data found
Last updated on MAY 23, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, WPM
When attempting to approve and finish scorecards the following error occurs.
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01403: no data found
ORA-06512: at "APPS.HR_WPM_NTF_UTIL", line 367
ORA-06512: at line 1
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Employee Set objectives and submits to Manager for approval
2. Manager opens Manager Self-Service --> Go to Performance Management and Go to Task Review.
3. Select the Employee whose objectives are to be reviewed and click on Action icon
4. Review the objectives and click on Approve & Finish to finish the objective setting.
The issue occurs ONLY when vacation rule is set for the worker (not the manager, the employee)
- Vacation Rule for the Employee: XXX.xxx
- Login as Employee to view the vacation rule.
- Rule Name: Transfer: YYY, yyy
- Click on Update to view the details of the Vacation Rule:
- Item Type: ALL
- Notification: All
- Start Date: 10-May-2015
- End Date: 25-May-2015
- Reassign Employee: YYY, yyy
- Transfer notification ownership.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms