TeleService, Depot Repair - Error Submitting Charges: 'Validation Failed For The Field - Installed at Location'
(Doc ID 2052287.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1.3 - In Depot Repair or Service Charges:
Unable to submit Logistics Lines from Depot Repair.
The same error occurs when manually submitting Charges from the SR Form.
- The Ship To Address used has the 'Ship To' and 'Deliver To' Site Usage setup both in the Contact Center and Account Level. (Customer Standard)
- The Party used in the Service Request has two Accounts, for which a relationship was established in Receivables.
Validation failed for the field - Installed at Location
1. Create a Service Request and a Repair Order
2. Customer Address is displayed in the header
3. Navigate to Logistics.
4. Ship To Address is displayed
5. Click Enter/Book Order button
=> Error Appears: "Validation failed for the field - Installed at Location"
What is Working:
No errors from Order Management with the same information.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document