Amended Payment Summary Not Showing ETP Code
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Australia) - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Testing amended payment summaries after after applying the AU EOY patches.
Amended Payment Summary not showing the Employment Termination Payment (ETP) Code "R" for Excluded ETP Payment Summary
For any AMENDED ETP payment summary that should show ETP Code:
> "R" - No ETP Code appears <== PROBLEM
> "O" - ETP COde "O" appears correctly.
Any Payment Summary that is NOT amended is fine as well
When producing an Amended Payment summary with an "Excluded" ETP Payment
expecting the ETP Payment Code of "R" to be displayed.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
(1) Select employee and process Redundancy Termination Payment
Termination Date = 24-JUN-2015
(2) Fill out the Termination Payments process for what is Excluded and Non Excluded.
(3) Process the terminations through a payroll run
(4) As the payment summary for the FY 2014/2015 have already been run, the termination payment was processed via
Payment Summary Archive – Amended
(5) Run: "Produce Self Printed Payment Summary XML-PDF (Australia)"
& "Print Self Printed Payment Summary - PDF (Australia)"
(6) Review the ETP Payment Summaries
!!! PROBLEM !!!
Notice that any employees that had excluded ETP payment the "R" was not coming through in the Employment Termination Payment (ETP) Code section
but if they have non-excluded payments for "O" is coming through fine.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms