Entries are Not Created in XLA Subledger Accounting Tables for Channel Revenue Mgt Accruals
(Doc ID 2053187.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Channel Revenue Management (ChRM) accruals are not creating in XLA Subledger Accounting (SLA) tables.
Accruals in ChRM are not created in the XLA tables after running the Create Accounting concurrent program.
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management Administrator
- Navigation: Concurrent Requests > Run
- Query and submit Subledger Accounting Program
- This program submits the Create Accounting Program
- The programs complete without errors but no accruals are created in the XLA_AE tables.
The following SQL queries show no data (null) in the XLA tables.
SELECT * FROM xla_ae_headers
SELECT * FROM xla_ae_lines
SELECT * FROM OZF_XLA_CLAIM_HEADERS
SELECT * FROM OZF_XLA_CLAIM_LINES
SELECT * FROM OZF_XLA_ACCRUALS
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document