Entries are Not Created in XLA Subledger Accounting Tables for Channel Revenue Mgt Accruals
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Channel Revenue Management (ChRM) accruals are not creating in XLA Subledger Accounting (SLA) tables.
Accruals in ChRM are not created in the XLA tables after running the Create Accounting concurrent program.
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management Administrator
- Navigation: Concurrent Requests > Run
- Query and submit Subledger Accounting Program
- This program submits the Create Accounting Program
- The programs complete without errors but no accruals are created in the XLA_AE tables.
The following SQL queries show no data (null) in the XLA tables.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms