Work Confirmation Created With Processing status And Then Disappeared
(Doc ID 2053191.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Work Confirmation details not shown after submission.
Work Confirmation details should be shown after Processing.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Purchasing -> Buyer Work Center -> Create Complex Service PO
2. Submit and Approve
3. Login as iSupplier User to Portal -> Search Complex PO and Create Work Confirmation
4. Submit the Work Confirmation.
5. Work Confirmation is in Processing status.
6. Open the Work Confirmation, details of the Work Confirmation which was submitted are not shown on the page.
7. Ran Receiving Transaction Processor as well, but still Work Confirmation is not shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document