Primary Contact Information is Changed After the Prospective Supplier Chooses Save for Later and Then Returns to Complete the Registration
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iSupplier Portal, Release 12.1.3 and Release 12.2.3 through 12.2.5:
Using Save For Later feature at step 2 of 4 in Prospective Supplier Registration page causes the first contact specified at step 1 of 4 in the prospective registration to be replaced by the additional contact added using create contact at step 2 of 4.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Navigate to Prospective Supplier Registration
2. In Step 1 of 4, enter details including the Contact Information for Contact1, and click Next
3. In Step 2 of 4, see the contact Contact1 (same as above) is already listed in the Contact Directory table, and is shown as Requires User Account
Click Create button in Contact Directory region to add another contact
4. In the Create Contact page, enter contact details for new contact Contact2 (not requiring user account) and click Apply button
5. Still in Step 2 of 4, Click “Save For Later” button
- see confirmation message details
1. Your registration details have been saved. You will need to bookmark the following link to be able to return to your registration request at a later date. An email with these details has also been sent to you.
2. <url link>
6. Access the link and click the Update button
7. Note the Primary Contact Information at step 1 of 4 now shows Contact2, rather than Contact1 as initially entered at step 2 above.
- the prospective supplier expects the Contact Information at step 1 of 4 should be the same as initially entered on this page before choosing Save for Later
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms