R12: iExpense Allocation Page Switches Chart Of Accounts Incorrectly
(Doc ID 2054162.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle eBusiness Suite (EBS) release 12.2.4: the key flexfield on the iexpense allocation page is switching from one chart of accounts to another chart of accounts dynamically. This causes the flexfield structure to change on the screen and the user is not able to apply an expense report.
When attempting to navigate to the Review page, the following errors occur:
1. Segment1: Select a valid value.
2. Segment2: Select a valid value.
3. Segment3: Select a valid value.
4. Segment4: Select a valid value.
5. Segment5: Select a valid value.
6. Segment6: Select a valid value.
Upgraded from 11i to 12.2.4
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document