Awarded Line Already In Another PO Getting Added Again In The New PO When Doing Staggered Award
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Awards
Awarded line already in another PO getting added again in the new PO when doing Staggered Award.
Expected that the PO should create with respect to its related award.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Purchase Requisition of 6 lines. Created Sourcing RFQ and enabled staggered award.
2. Invited 6 suppliers. after RFQ closed, started doing staggered award line by line.
3. First line awarded to supplier 1 and converted in Standard PO , full quantity and it works fine.
4. Second line awarded partially to supplier 2 and supplier 3 and converted in Standard PO and it works fine.
5. Third line awarded partially to supplier 2 and supplier 4 and converted in Standard PO. PO created for supplier 2 is showing the second line also, which got awarded earlier in have another PO.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms