Awarded Line Already In Another PO Getting Added Again In The New PO When Doing Staggered Award
(Doc ID 2054285.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Awards
Awarded line already in another PO getting added again in the new PO when doing Staggered Award.
Expected that the PO should create with respect to its related award.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Purchase Requisition of 6 lines. Create Sourcing RFQ and enabled staggered award.
2. Invited 6 suppliers. Close RFQ. Respond as suppliers. Review supplier responses and start doing staggered award line by line.
3. Award first line to <SUPPLIER 1> and convert into Standard PO for full quantity. It works fine.
4. Award second line partially to <SUPPLIER 2> and <SUPPLIER 3> and convert into Standard PO. It works fine.
5. Award third line partially to <SUPPLIER 2> and <SUPPLIER 4> and convert into Standard PO. PO created for <SUPPLIER 2> is showing the not only the third line, but also the second line, which already got awarded earlier into another PO.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document