Depot Repair - WIP Job Created Through Repair Estimate Errors With an Empty Popup
(Doc ID 2054352.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Repair Execution
When attempting to create a WIP job from the estimates tab after selecting material from BOM a blank popup comes up. Then the following error occurs in the status bar:
FRM-40735: Internal error: PL/SQL error occurred
After that, the job is created, but no material requirement has been added to it
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create SR with repair order
2. on the estimates tab, save the header, then click 'select material'
3. On the webpage that opens, search BOM for an item
4. it finds the BOM with components: ; select one or more components and click 'save and proceed'
5. the estimate line is created; click OK in the popup in forms
6. Then click button: Create Job in the estimates tab
7. Get a blank popup; click OK.
8. On the status bar, a message is displayed: FRM-40735: Internal error: PL/SQL error occurred
8. The job is saved anyway. But it does not have any material on it (checked in job/schedule details in WIP as well as on depot repair technician portal
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document