Last updated on JULY 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Workflow - Version 12.0.0 to 12.2.4 [Release 12 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Push Notifications in the Mobile Application for Approvals on top of Oracle E-Business Suite are not working. Whenever a requisition is send to an approver, the approver is not getting a push notification on their iPhone.
This can be reproduced with the following steps:
A) 1. User is already logged to the Mobile approvals application.
2. Then the new PO approval notification is generated.
3. This new approval notification will not automatically appear in the list.
4. The user has to manually refresh the approval menu.
B) 1. User is not logged to the Mobile approvals application.
2. The new PO approval notification is generated; then the user logs to the Mobile approvals application.
3. The user is able to view the new approval notification without needing to refresh the approval menu.
NOTE: If the user is already logged into the mobile approvals application, if the user wants to see the latest approval notifications, they have to either refresh the approval menu or exit the application and login again.
When a PO is created and a new PO approval notification gets generated, this never triggers an iOS notification.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms