After Job Split, The Issued Components Quantities Are Not Correctly Split
Last updated on JULY 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Shop Floor Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Job Split, the Issued Components Quantities Are Not Correctly split
After upgrade to 12.13 in OSFM :
Split job leaves all required component quantity & issues quantity in parent lot
In child lot required quantity & issued quantity is null/0
In 11i the split divided the material requirements & issue according to split quantities
Expect that split quantities are handled like it was in 11i
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Change responsibility to 'Shop Floor Manager'
2. Use 'Lot create' to create job & issue material lot
3. Use 'Move transaction' to move job to next operation (issue happens also if we don't move job to next operation)
4. Use 'WIP Lot Transaction' to split job leaving some quantity at parent lot & some quantity to new child lot.
5. Use 'Lot Based Jobs'--> Components --> Quantities to check material Required/Issue/Open quantities status.
6. Parent lot has original Required & issued quantities, child lot has Required 0, Issued Null
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms