Setting Up Defaulting Rules For Shipment Tolerances
(Doc ID 2055086.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In regards to defaulting Under Shipment and Over Shipment Tolerance on sales orders.
What is Item Ship To Tolerance in the Defaulting Rules and where is the value set in in the E-Business Suite?
1) OM Responsibility > Setup > Rules > Defaulting
2) Click Flashlight on field Entity and select Order Line
3) Search for Attribute "Ship Tolerance Below" or "Ship Tolerance Above" and select
4) Click on Defaulting Rules button to view the setup.
5) Select the "Defaulting Conditions" record and the "Default Sourcing Rules" will display on the bottom of the form.
Example for "Ship Tolerance Above" for Defaulting Condition = Always:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document