Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 12.1.3 iProcurement
After Buyer approves Change Request, there is no change implemented on the Purchase Order (PO) and the Requisition changes to status Rejected.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Login as requisition preparer
2. Create requisition and autocreate the requisition to a Purchase order
3. As preparer submit a change request against the requisition
4. As Buyer, receive a change request notification.and Approve the change request
- The changes that the buyer approved are not applied to the PO.
- The status of the requisition becomes rejected.
- There are no errors on the workflow.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms