'Translation' User Interface in Service Contract Authoring Form OKSAUDET is not Translating Properly
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1.3 version, Setup or Administration Bugs, find that 'Translation' User Interface in 'Service Contract Authoring' Form is not working properly. Attempting to enter the details for some Multiple Languages the cursor always point to the 1st Row.
Expected the cursor to remain where in initially positioned.
Steps to Reproduce:
On an Environment with Multiple Languages (more than 15),
1. Service Contracts Manager
2. Summary tab > onto the Security tab, add: Long Description and Comments.
3. Click on the Translation icon on the Toolbar. (Globe Icon)
4. Find that with more than 15 language lines, a Scroll Bar displays on the right side on the page.
5. The user finds an issue where by if they scroll to the bottom of the list and click on one of the last items, the scroll bar automatically moves back to the top.
Instead of remaining where the user needed the cursor to be for the data entry.
The issue has the following business impact due to this issue, users cannot be sure the line selected is the correct row (Language).
It is inconvenient for users while entering and saving data.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms