Kanban Cards Are Not Replenished From Blanket Releases When Using EKanaban For Receiving
(Doc ID 2055368.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Flow Manufacturing - Version 12.2 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After receiving a replenishment from a supplier, the Kanban Card status incorrectly remains 'In Process'.
The Kanban Cards should have a status of full when a 'Kanban Card Item' is received from supplier.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Flow Manufacturing
2. Navigation: Kanban-> Kanban Setup-> Pull Sequences
3. Create Pull Sequence for a Item in eKanban Application with Source type as Supplier
4. Generate Cards
5. Replenish Cards
6. Import Requisition
7. Create a Blanket PO
8. Using Auto Create option create a release.
9. Receive the Item from eKanban Application
10. Check the supply status of the card.
After receipt the card should be in status "Full" instead the status is "In Process", the cards are not getting updated with the receipt though item are received and same is available in Material workbench
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document