Fill Employee Hierarchy Fails With po.plsql.POFEH.115ORA-30926: unable to get a stable set of rows in the source
(Doc ID 2055631.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executable:POCFH - Fill Employee Hierarchy
***Checked for relevance on 17-Feb-2017***
Fill Employee Hierarchy concurrent program fails with error:
Error occurred in : po.plsql.POFEH.115ORA-30926: unable to get a stable set of rows in the source tables : -30926
- Existing Hierarchy Working correctly (POs are properly forwarded to Next Approver/Reviewer in Hierarchy)
- Add new Position to the Hierarchy
- Run Fill Employee Hierarchy
- Error POFEH.115ORA-30926 occurs
- New Position added in Hierarchy is not reflected and approval routing does not consider it
FND Debug Log:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document