Script to Query Update Contracts That Have Multiple Sale Order Connected
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that when looking at the 'Related Documents' section for an Install Base Instance, it appears that unrelated documents (Sales Orders) are listed
Expect to only the Sales Order associated with the Instance to be displayed.
Additionally, is there a query to identify associated Sales Orders and an update script to change the lines from the back end.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigation: Oracle Installed Base Agent User >> Item Instance >> Item Instances
2. Query for an Instance and click on 'Contracts' in the Actions LOV and click on the 'Go' button
3. Click on the desired 'Contract Number' hyperlink
4. Click on the 'Related Documents' Tab
5. Observe that there are multiple Sales Orders displayed
6. Click on the hyperlink fior the Sales Order Number and see that it is not related to the Instance
Due to this issue, users cannot determine what Sales Orders are associated with the Instance/Serial Number.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms