Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Add New Section, with a Duplicate Name: XXXXXX and different version the following error occurs.
Section: Name - The section Cover Sheet has been added more than once.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to application
2. Select Responsibility: Sourcing Super User / Buyer
3. Navigation: Sourcing Home Page ->> Select: "Administration" Tab
4. Click: Abstracts and Forms ->> Locate: Abstract ->> Click: Update
5. Un-check “Active” Checkbox for the Section “XXXXXX” with Version 1 and “Apply”
6. Update Abstract to add Section “XXXXXX” with Version 2 ->> “Add Another Row”
7. Add the Section “XXXXXX” with Version 2 ->> Click: “Apply” ->>
8. Receive Error: Section: Name - The section XXXXXX has been added more than once.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot add another section without error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms