Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2017
Applies to:User Productivity Kit - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11 version
Cannot Edit or Create links using file system protocol for existing or new Web Pages from the Concept Pane
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Right-click on the text in the Concept Editor and select "Edit Link".
2. Click the Browse button and select URL on the left.
3. There is no way to browse to the network location. Typed following file:///G:/CIS/OnDemand/Linked Documentation/SR Express Address Procedure.pdf
4. The file appears in the preview window.
5. When I click OK, it returns the following path to the link dialog box: images/SR Express Address Procedure.pdf
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms