The Material Quantity In Debrief Is Double The Quantity From The Parts Requirement
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4
When Selecting the 'Parts requirement' button in the Debrief page, the item quantity is doubled.
In the Debrief form the user selects the parts Requirement button to automatically create debrief lines for the items in the parts requirement.
If the Part requirement has an item with QTY = 1, then the debrief line is
created with QTY = 2.
The expected behavior is that the debrief line would be created with the same quantity in the parts requirement.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a task
2. Create a parts requirement for the task for an item with QTY =1
3. An order line is created and a reservation line is automatically created
when the order is received.
4. Create a debrief for the task
5. Select parts requirement button in the debrief form
6. Debrief line was created with QTY = 2 instead of QTY = 1
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms