R12.2 ChRM Subledger Accounting Program - Create Accounting (XLAACCPB) Error for Claim Settled with Check: "95359 There is no Accounted Amount for the Subledger Journal Entry Line"
(Doc ID 2055945.1)
Last updated on JULY 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
XLAACCPB module: Create Accounting
Subledger Accounting Program - Create Accounting (XLAACCPB) program errors for Event Type Code :SETTLE_BY_AP_INVOICE and Entity Code :CLAIM_SETTLEMENT. Create Accounting program is failing for claim settled with Check.
95359 There is no Accounted Amount for the Subledger Journal Entry Line. Please inform your system administrator or support representative that: The source assigned to the accounting attribute Accounted Amount has no value for extract line number 1. Please make sure the source assigned to the accounting attribute Accounted Amount has a valid value, or assign a different source to this accounting attribute" .
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management Administrator
- Navigation: Concurrent Request > Run
- Query and run Subledger Accounting Program for Trade Management, this then runs the Create Accounting Program
- Create Accounting Program completes with Warning
- Claim Settlement events with event type as 'Claim Settlement by Check/Wire/EFT/AP Default' have errors
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document