R12:PA:PRC: Generate Draft Invoices process ( PAIGEN ) is creating an invoice per each bill group even when nothing is passed as parameter bill group in the process
(Doc ID 2056390.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Generate draft invoice process is creating each invoice based on each bill group even when the process is not executed with 'bill group' parameter
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Created a new project, work/work
2) Navigate to >Projects>Project Options>Billing Information>Billing Setup. In the Revenue and Billing Information screen,DID NOT enable the Date-Effective Funds Consumption.
3) Add funding and create an Approved Revenue Budget.
4) Created 2 new events.
a) Event 1 is for task 1, completion date of 15-Jan-00, Bill Amount = 100.00, Bill Group=bas billing group 1.
b) Event 2 is for task 2, completion date of 15-Jan-00, Bill Amount = 150.00, Bill Group=bas billing group 2.
5) Run the PRC: Generate Draft Invoices for a Range of Projects with parameters of Bill Group = NULL. Did not change the other parameters that have default values.
6) Process completed. Two invoices generated one for each bill group
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document