Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1.3 in Production and Test
Global Availability returns ORA-01403 for some customers, whereas:
- Single Level Supply Chain ATP does work which confirms that sources are taken into account from ATP Assignment Set
- Pricing and availability window displays expected result for the list of warehouses specified in ATP sourcing rule
Issue seems to happen for some customers with long names.
1. Navigate to Order Management Super User responsibility
2. Open sales order and create line without warehouse
3. Check Availability - get results OK
4. Click ATP details and get results OK
5. Click Global Availability and get ORA-1403 - No data found
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms