Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating or updating personal address through Self Service, if a country for which a style is not defined is selected, the Generic style is used however the country field is populated with the value 'Afghanistan'.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Self Service
2. Responsibility : Employee Self Service
3. Select : Personal Actions
4. Select : Personal Information
5. Click on Start
6. Add/Amend Address
7. Select an Address Style which have not been enabled
8. The Country field default showing as Afghanistan.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms