Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Configurator Developer - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Model Structure
When attempting to change the Initial Value for an Integer Feature in a Fusion model, the following warning occurs. The Initial Value for the Integer Feature is set by a statement rule 'Add 12 to 'Integer Feature''. When the Runtime comes up, the initial value of '12' IS set in the Integer Feature. However, if this value is changed, the warning occurs.
This action has caused a conflict
At this time, the value of Integer Feature must be between 12 and 12. You entered 24.
Override is not possible; the action cannot be applied.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Configurator Developer responsibility
2. Open a Fusion model
3. Navigate to Structure tab and create an Integer Feature
4. Navigate to Rules tab and create a Constraint Statement rule as follows 'Add 12 to 'Integer Feature'' with Integer Feature referencing the feature created in #3
6. Generate Logic and refresh the UI
7. Click on the Test model button
8. Warning appears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms