No Iprocurement Requisition Or Distribution Line With Tax Data and Additional Tax Information Button Is Greyed Out
(Doc ID 2057011.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Requisition Management
When reviewing tax page, the 'Additional Tax Information' button is disabled and there is no tax data in the requisition line or distribution fields.
When reviewing tax page, the 'Additional Tax Information' button is enabled and there is tax data in the requisition line or distribution fields.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using iprocurement responsibility, go to Requisitions TAB to see the list of all requisitions.
2. Click on one requisition and open it. In the Details region there are requisition lines displayed. Click on Details button of one line.
3. Click on show additional information and click on Tax Information - Click Here link. (to see the tax information)
4. You go to Tax page - tax for requisition number XXXXX
Here on this page:
1. Additional Tax Information button is greyed out.
2. There are no tax lines information in Lines TAB or distributions information in Distributions TAB. (though the requisition has tax which displays in the
top in header section in Nonrecoverable tax and total tax fields.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document