Purchase Order (PO) Created and Sent via XLM Gateway Ends with Errors: ORA-01003, ORA-06550, PLS-00306, ORA-00904
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, XML Transactions - Documents
Purchase Order (PO) created and sent via XML Gateway ends with the following errors:
1) ORA-01003: no statement parsed - ECX_ACTIONS.BIND_PROC_VARIABLES
2) ORA-06550: line 1, column 7: PLS-00306: wrong number or types of arguments in call to 'INITTRANSACTION' ORA-06550: line 1, column 7: PL/SQL: Statement ignored - ECX_ACTIONS.BIND_PROC_VARIABLES
3) ORA-00904: "STYLE_NAME": invalid identifier - ECX_OUTBOUND.FETCH_DATA_FROM_VIEW
4) ORA-01003: no statement parsed - ECX_ACTIONS.BIND_VARIABLES_FOR_VIEW
1) Create a Purchase Order for a Supplier which has been set up to receive communication through XML.
2) Submit the PO for approval.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms