Purchase Order (PO) Created and Sent via XLM Gateway Ends with Errors: ORA-01003, ORA-06550, PLS-00306, ORA-00904
(Doc ID 2057182.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, XML Transactions - Documents
Purchase Order (PO) created and sent via XML Gateway ends with the following errors:
1) ORA-01003: no statement parsed - ECX_ACTIONS.BIND_PROC_VARIABLES
2) ORA-06550: line 1, column 7: PLS-00306: wrong number or types of arguments in call to 'INITTRANSACTION' ORA-06550: line 1, column 7: PL/SQL: Statement ignored - ECX_ACTIONS.BIND_PROC_VARIABLES
3) ORA-00904: "STYLE_NAME": invalid identifier - ECX_OUTBOUND.FETCH_DATA_FROM_VIEW
4) ORA-01003: no statement parsed - ECX_ACTIONS.BIND_VARIABLES_FOR_VIEW
1) Create a Purchase Order for a Supplier which has been set up to receive communication through XML.
2) Submit the PO for approval.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document