Last updated on JULY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a rule in the Cash Application Owner Assignment page to assign the unidentified receipts that are '>= 0' to a particular user: "USERABC". (for example: 3 receipts were created, 1 unidentified and 2 unapplied).
Then when the Cash Application Work Queue form is opened and searched based on dates of receipts created and Cash Application Owner ="USERABC", all 3 receipts are showing under cash Application Owner: USERABC.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) created a Rule Named as " ABC TEST Receipt Rule" in Cash Application Owner Assignment Page
2) Rule Criteria : Pick all the Unidentified receipts >= 0 and assign it to the user "USERABC"
3) Created three receipts
1) Unidentified with receipt Amount as $500
2) Unapplied receipt for $500
3) Unapplied receipt for $200
3) Ran the Concurrent Program - "Assign Cash Application Work Items"
4) Opened the Cash Application work Queue and searched based on the Receipt dates From:01-Mar-2015 to:12-Mar-2015 and Cash Application Owner ="USERABC"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms