Receipts are not Assigned According to Rule Specified in Cash Application Owner Assignment Screen when using Cash Application Work Queue
(Doc ID 2057340.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a rule in the Cash Application Owner Assignment page to assign the unidentified receipts that are '>= 0' to a particular user: "USERABC". (for example: 3 receipts were created, 1 unidentified and 2 unapplied).
Then when the Cash Application Work Queue form is opened and searched based on dates of receipts created and Cash Application Owner ="USERABC", all 3 receipts are showing under cash Application Owner: USERABC.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) created a Rule Named as " ABC TEST Receipt Rule" in Cash Application Owner Assignment Page
2) Rule Criteria : Pick all the Unidentified receipts >= 0 and assign it to the user "USERABC"
3) Created three receipts
1) Unidentified with receipt Amount as $500
2) Unapplied receipt for $500
3) Unapplied receipt for $200
3) Ran the Concurrent Program - "Assign Cash Application Work Items"
4) Opened the Cash Application work Queue and searched based on the Receipt dates From:01-Mar-2015 to:12-Mar-2015 and Cash Application Owner ="USERABC"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Still Have Questions?|