Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Subledger Accounting (SLA) Program does not run Create Accounting in Excel format even after setting Create Accounting program output format default to Excel.
XLAACCPB module: Create Accounting
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Responsibility: XML Publisher Administrator
- Navigation: Home >Templates
- Search Create Accounting Program Report
- Select Update
- Change Default Output Type to Excel
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management Administrator
- Navigation: Concurrent Requests > Run
- Run the Create Accounting Program by itself from Oracle Trade Management Administrator and the output will be in Excel.
- Run the Sub ledger Accounting Program the output of the Create Accounting Program is still in PDF.
Due to this issue, users cannot see the output in .xls and the Financial team are unable to compare against other excel reports
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms