ChRM Subledger Accounting - Create Accounting (XLAACCPB) Program Output Not Available in Excel Only PDF Format
(Doc ID 2057618.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Subledger Accounting (SLA) Program does not run Create Accounting in Excel format even after setting Create Accounting program output format default to Excel.
XLAACCPB module: Create Accounting
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Responsibility: XML Publisher Administrator
- Navigation: Home >Templates
- Search Create Accounting Program Report
- Select Update
- Change Default Output Type to Excel
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management Administrator
- Navigation: Concurrent Requests > Run
- Run the Create Accounting Program by itself from Oracle Trade Management Administrator and the output will be in Excel.
- Run the Sub ledger Accounting Program the output of the Create Accounting Program is still in PDF.
Due to this issue, users cannot see the output in .xls and the Financial team are unable to compare against other excel reports
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document