Last updated on MAY 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1 to 12.1 HRMS RUP8 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
Costing process not picking costing values from element entry level for "Adjusted" retro component, instead costing values from the assignment level.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Run the Payroll Process for Jan 2015.
- Create element entry "XXRetro" which retropay element "XXRetro_Element" is attached, starting from Jan 2015.
e.g. Pay Value = 100 and adjustment = Add 50
- Run "Retro-Notifications Report (Enhanced) - PDF".
- Run "Retropay (Enhanced)".
- Retro entry "XXRetro_Element" created in the next pay period, Feb 2015.
e.g. XXRetro_Element = 50 <== for adjustment
XXRetro_Element = 100 <== for Pay Value
- Run "Payroll Process" for Feb 2010.
- Run "Costing.
- Costing entry for Pay Value is derived from the base entry "XXRetro" but costing entry from adjustment is derived from Assignment Costing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms