Last updated on OCTOBER 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Different Item Catalog Categories (ICC) are assigned to same item across organizations.
ICC assigned in the master organization does not match the ICC assigned in child organization(s).
ICC assigned to items should be the same across organizations.
* It has been reported that the problem occurred for cases of updating the ICC assigned to an existing item in the master organization using WebADI. The new ICC is getting assigned to the item in the master organization, but NOT in the child organizations.
1. Export a group of 2 or more items to Excel.
2. Change the item catalog category (ICC) for all items.
3. Import the change.
4. Review the ICC for each item and organization.
5. See that parent ICC changed for all, but some child ICC were NOT updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms