Last updated on JUNE 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When we enter 2 new funding sources during the same Funding Workbench form session the second fund source has the agreement DFF (second  ) values from the first fund source saved even if you do not go into the DFF popup form to enter values for the second fund source.
To replicate you need to define DFF on the PA agreements table. Then follow these steps.
1. Define a new contract in Authoring WB.
2. From Contract Organizer, highlight new contract and click Goto button and select Funding WB.
3. Enter the Party Name, Agreement Number, Currency, and Amount for Fund Source 1
4. Tab to Agreement DFF (second  ). Enter values in DFF popup. Click Ok.
5. Click Save icon.
6. Press down arrow key to get a fresh Fund Source record.
7. Enter the Party Name, Agreement Number, Currency, and Amount for Fund Source 2.
8. Click Save icon.
9. Exit Funding WorkBench.
10. On Contract Organizer, select contract, click Goto and select Funding WB.
11. Pick the second Fund Source you created.
12. Tab to or click on Agreement DFF. You will see the values from the Fund Source 1 saved to Fund Source 2 even though you didn't enter any.
Applied PATCH 17492731
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms